G&H offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for motivated and talented people to join a team of like-minded, highly skilled colleagues who want to grow and succeed with our company.
Hiring talent to complement and grow our current teams’ skills and capabilities is a strategic priority to enable our plans for growth.
Our seven business locations in the United States and four UK-based businesses employ across a broad range of functions including engineering and process, manufacturing, product management, supply chain and customer services, quality assurance, continuous improvement, compliance and finance.
The Equipment Technician will support the production line through implementation of best practices. This is accomplished by developing processes and procedures required for the maintenance and calibration of equipment in all aspects of manufacturing operations.
SPECIALIST FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE
- Experience in a clean room environment, use of test and measurement equipment, and equipment calibration and maintenance practices
- Prior experience with motion control, video, thermal and measurement equipment
- Repair experience on air compressors, vacuum generators, nitrogen generators, air conditioning systems, humidity control systems, and production equipment
- Course work in electronics, industrial electricity, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Computer skills using MS Office and database tools
- Communication Skills
Associates degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or related field, military technical training or equivalent work experience is required
Three or more years in a similar role with a technology based product manufacturer
Please send resumes to email@example.com with the title “Equipment Technician” in the subject line or click on the button below