G&H offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for motivated and talented people to join a team of like-minded, highly skilled colleagues who want to grow and succeed with our company.
Hiring talent to complement and grow our current teams’ skills and capabilities is a strategic priority to enable our plans for growth.
Our seven business locations in the United States and four UK-based businesses employ across a broad range of functions including engineering and process, manufacturing, product management, supply chain and customer services, quality assurance, continuous improvement, compliance and finance.
This role involves assembly of fiber optic components and subassemblies into higher level modules.
SPECIALIST FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE
- Hands-on experience with photonics manufacturing processes
- Perform delicate and precise assembly using hand tools
- Handles optical fiber with wrapping and unwrapping, cleaving and stripping
- Excellent hand/eye coordination and dexterity
- Ability to occasionally work through a microscope
- Responsibility to make decisions and take ownership for their outcomes
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing and 6S techniques
- Ability to read, speak, and write clearly in English to a US high school level
- High school diploma
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder required
- Experience in electronics and/or fiber optic assembly in a clean room environment
- Knowledge of fiber optic mechanical assembly and fiber assemblies preferred
Please send resumes to email@example.com with the title “Fiber Optic Assembler” in the subject line or click on the button below