G&H offers exciting and rewarding opportunities for motivated and talented people to join a team of like-minded, highly skilled colleagues who want to grow and succeed with our company.
Hiring talent to complement and grow our current teams’ skills and capabilities is a strategic priority to enable our plans for growth.
Our seven business locations in the United States and four UK-based businesses employ across a broad range of functions including engineering and process, manufacturing, product management, supply chain and customer services, quality assurance, continuous improvement, compliance and finance.
We are looking for an experienced Master Planner to join our Fremont facility, specializing in Acousto-Optics (AO) for A&D, Industrial and Life Sciences. You may interact directly with our customers as needed. You will be responsible for determining requirements based on customer orders, scheduling manufacturing, and procuring materials that support both engineering and production schedules. Ensures customer orders are met through on-time delivery of quality materials, reduction of lead time and total cost, supply chain control and maintaining inventory at planned levels. May include but not limited to assigned commodities, suppliers and/or material and parts.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Desired 4-5 years of related experience.
- Strong MRP / planning skills
- Strong Excel and computer skills
- Strong purchasing negotiating skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communication skills,
- Excellent cooperation and teamwork skills,
- Good judgement and initiative,
- able to maintain positive helpful and cooperative working relationship with all departments of the organization.
Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with Planner in the Subject line.