NightcrawlIR MWIR Lens Assemblies
Utilizing unique aperture specific fore optics and a modular base to maximize performance, Nightcrawlir lenses are purpose-built from the ground up for the demands of high resolution applications.Full Product Description
Need a product customized?
We can customize our products to fit your requirements.Find out more
Each NightcrawlIR lens is ruggedized for tactical application with a sealed front lens flange interface and additional features for convenient payload, enclosure, and dewar installation.
All lenses ship standard with our StingWare™ Controller featuring:
- Metric zoom and focus mechanisms offering positioning precision and repeatability
- Temperature adjusted focal length and object distance
- Active athermalization functionalities
The controller utilizes integrated hardware on the lens cells to minimize system hysteresis to accurately and repeatedly report back exact focal length and object distances. This means never losing steps and no drift over temperature.
- Aperture specific configurations – no extenders
- Ruggedized for tactical application
- IP67 at front lens
- Optional DLC coating
- 19-22 mm cold shield heights supported
- Supports up to 16.4 mm HD image formats
- StingWare™ Controller included on all lenses
- Metric zoom and focus mechanisms
- Athermal compensation
- Fully configurable controller interface
- Multiple communication protocols
- Adaptable for power supplies from 12-24 V
|Focal length||42–850 mm||33–660 mm||21–420 mm||16.5–330 mm|
|Image format||<16.4 mm diagonal|
|Cold stop height||19–22 mm|
|NFOV (horizontal)||0.86° (1280, 10 μm pixel) 0.65° (640, 15 μm pixel)||1.11° (1280, 10 μm pixel) 0.83° (640, 15 μm pixel)||1.75° (1280, 10 μm pixel) 1.31° (640, 15 μm pixel)||2.22° (1280, 10 μm pixel) 1.67° (640, 15 μm pixel)|
|WFOV (horizontal)||17.3° (1280, 10 μm pixel) 13.0° (640, 15 μm pixel)||22.0° (1280, 10 μm pixel) 16.6° (640, 15 μm pixel)||33.9° (1280, 10 μm pixel) 25.8° (640, 15 μm pixel)||42.4° (1280, 10 μm pixel) 32.4° (640, 15 μm pixel)|
|Average transmission %||82%|
|BWD (in air)||27.12 mm|
Please use the form below to request a quote. If you have any questions about our products, please contact us.