Assembler Technician (Multiple Openings!)
1. Performs soldering of sub-assembly networks under stereoscope using ROHS solder.
2. Reads prints and builds to print.
3. Performs mechanical assembly on sub-assemblies including installing screws, PCBs and connectors.
4. Performs packing of final assemblies.
1. May be required to perform wire bonding, matching and crystal attach.
2. Performs computer transactions and database entry as needed.
3. Follows cleanroom procedures when operating under cleanroom conditions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
1. Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: High school Degree or equivalent.
2. Minimum Experience Required: Typically requires a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience.
3. Skills Required: Soldering, microscope use, crystal attach, wire bonding, and good dexterity. Basic communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY: Click on the Apply now button to the left or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Assembler Technician III in the Subject line.
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunity or practices on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by national laws under which the Company operates.