LOCATION: CLEVELAND (OH, US)
G&H offers exciting and rewarding opportunities for motivated and talented people to join a team of like-minded, highly skilled colleagues who want to grow and succeed with our company.
Hiring talent to complement and grow our current teams’ skills and capabilities is a strategic priority to enable our plans for growth.
Our seven business locations in the United States and four UK-based businesses employ across a broad range of functions including engineering and process, manufacturing, product management, supply chain and customer services, quality assurance, continuous improvement, compliance and finance.
This position’s primary responsibility is the fabrication of small crystalline blanks to meet the needs of sales orders for optic devices and discrete crystal components.Meeting these needs requires interaction and coordination with all associate supervisors involved in the manufacturing process.
- Read work orders
- Read, interpret, and understand specifications on crystal drawings
- Use of saws, end mills, and other fabrication equipment
- Use of X-ray equipment, and optical inspection equipment
- Operate Laser Engraver for the purpose of serialization of crystals and special products.
- Inventory of all crystals, their location, and availability for production.
- All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Hand/Eye coordination
Precision sharpening of end-mills used in the fabrication process (not a requirement but a plus)
- Proficient use of all machines and tools required in fabrication such as hand mills and cut off saw
- Use of small hand tools and instruments
- Data entry and record keeping
High school graduate
2-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
HOW TO APPLY
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com with ‘Fabricator’ in the subject line.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
G&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The responsibilities of this position will involve having access to items and technical data that may be controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations (“U.S. Export Control Laws”), including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR”). In order to comply with the U.S. Export Control Laws, and in conjunction with the review of candidates for those positions within G&H that may present access to export-controlled technical data, G&H must assess whether candidates are “U.S. persons” as defined under the EAR (15 C.F.R. Part 772) and the ITAR (22 C.F.R. § 120.15). Certain questions asked during the application process are intended to assess this and will be used for evaluation purposes only.