G&H offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for motivated and talented people to join a team of like-minded, highly skilled colleagues who want to grow and succeed with our company.
Hiring talent to complement and grow our current teams’ skills and capabilities is a strategic priority to enable our plans for growth.
Our five business locations in the United States and four UK-based businesses employ across a broad range of functions including engineering and process, manufacturing, product management, supply chain and customer services, quality assurance, continuous improvement, compliance and finance.
A Machine Operator sets-up, operates, and maintains machinery. They are responsible for ensuring the machine produces high quality products, runs smoothly and at capacity, and is properly maintained.
- Responsible for the setting up and operating manufacturing equipment.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints, work orders, travelers.
- Bevel, Grinding, Moating, Sawing.
- Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive in the manufacturing of precision optics.
- Knowledge and understanding of process steps,
- Understand quality specifications and perform quality checks on own work.
- Proactively communicate process and/or equipment issues to Supervisor / Maintenance.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance required.
- Experience working with machinery.
- Good time management.
- Attention to detail.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Entry level position.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to G&H Moorpark using the form below.