G&H offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for motivated and talented people to join a team of like-minded, highly skilled colleagues who want to grow and succeed with our company.
Hiring talent to complement and grow our current teams’ skills and capabilities is a strategic priority to enable our plans for growth.
Our five business locations in the United States and four UK-based businesses employ across a broad range of functions including engineering and process, manufacturing, product management, supply chain and customer services, quality assurance, continuous improvement, compliance and finance.
A Maintenance Technician performs repairs and servicing plant equipment including preventative maintenance as needed. Aim of position is to ensure availability of plant equipment for production activities. This may also include facility maintenance on the interior/ exterior of the building.
- Maintains all production equipment as assigned.
- Capable (with guidance & training) to build and set-up in house polishing laps.
- Contributes to preventive maintenance program.
- Trouble shoot and repair machinery and tools.
- Provides support to production as needed.
- Assists in execution of building maintenance and repairs.
- Perform other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing or equivalent environment (e.g. machine shop, autoshop, ex-services technician).
- Experience in troubleshooting mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Able to self-prioritize & work as both team member and individually.
- Proficiency in the use of power and hand tools.
- Able (with guidance & training) to drive a forklift.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and safety procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to G&H Moorpark using the form below.