G&H offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for motivated and talented people to join a team of like-minded, highly skilled colleagues who want to grow and succeed with our company.
Hiring talent to complement and grow our current teams’ skills and capabilities is a strategic priority to enable our plans for growth.
Our seven business locations in the United States and four UK-based businesses employ across a broad range of functions including engineering and process, manufacturing, product management, supply chain and customer services, quality assurance, continuous improvement, compliance and finance.
- Development of new and existing manufacturing methods taking into account quality, cost, efficiency, tooling, and process flow.
- Working within a multifunctional team to develop cost effective solutions within a New Product Introduction environment.
Manufacturing Supervisor / Team Leader
- Develop, support, and work within Health & Safety regulations, Company Quality and Environmental systems of work, and all other Company policies and procedures.
- Working positively to develop and foster good working relationships with customers, colleagues and contracted personnel in order to maintain a culture of mutual respect and dignity.
- Leads the development of new processes/ machines, improvement projects
- Responsible for specification or the support of, and commissioning of new manufacturing equipment (CAPEX)
- perform the roles and responsibilities of ME within the NPI process
- Actively involved in design for excellence (DFX) input to new products
- Evaluates existing manufacturing processes and workflows to identify areas that could benefit from changes and improvements
- Manages the testing and replacement of obsolescent production consumables.
- Leverages best manufacturing practices from across G&H Group.
- Drives implementation of LEAN and CI practices across the organization.
- Leads PFMEA and capability/repeatability improvement activities.
- Leads projects to improve quality, cost and efficiency against tangible results.
- Strong experience of working within manufacturing engineering teams within a NPI environment.
- Results orientated.
- Experience in problem solving techniques.
- Flexible approach to working to meet project deadlines
- Proven capability to learn and implement new skills and processes..
- Attention to detail and understanding of the business environment.
- Ability / robustness to self-prioritise work packages within a dynamic agile NPI Environment.
Skills / abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Process mapping
- PFMEA/control plan development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Awareness of optical manufacturing & assembly techniques, mechanical engineering principles, latest manufacturing philosophies, measurement system analysis, process capability, preferred not required.
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of lean manufacturing and six sigma (DMAIC)
How to Apply
Please send your resume to G&H Moorpark using the form below.