G&H offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for motivated and talented people to join a team of like-minded, highly skilled colleagues who want to grow and succeed with our company.
Hiring talent to complement and grow our current teams’ skills and capabilities is a strategic priority to enable our plans for growth.
Our five business locations in the United States and four UK-based businesses employ across a broad range of functions including engineering and process, manufacturing, product management, supply chain and customer services, quality assurance, continuous improvement, compliance and finance.
To work in a factory environment manufacturing precision photonics parts for the telecommunication, defence and life science sectors.
- Responsible for the assembly of custom fibre optic products.
- Assembly of product from drawing, sketches, procedures, or verbal instruction.
- Fibre stripping, cleaving, polishing, and final laser testing of fibre sub-assemblies.
- Process a wide range of fibre optic components to high quality standards.
- Packing parts for shipments to detailed written procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Key G&H Competencies
- Safety, Quality, Compliance
- Communication Skills
- Good English and Maths
- Worked in factory environment
- Has done shift working
How to Apply
Please send your resume to G&H Torquay using the form below.