G&H offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for motivated and talented people to join a team of like-minded, highly skilled colleagues who want to grow and succeed with our company.
Hiring talent to complement and grow our current teams’ skills and capabilities is a strategic priority to enable our plans for growth.
Our five business locations in the United States and four UK-based businesses employ across a broad range of functions including engineering and process, manufacturing, product management, supply chain and customer services, quality assurance, continuous improvement, compliance and finance.
Provides planning and scheduling of production in tandem with front line supervision of production team leaders and operators to execute the production schedule.
- Sets the standard of performance and maintains a safe and healthy workplace by ensuring compliance to Health & Safety requirements, risk assessments and 5S.
- Ensures that customer orders are scheduled through production activities in such a way as to ensure on-time completion.
- Ensures that production resources are appropriately level loaded to smooth fluctuations in demand.
- Ensures that the production processes are executed in line with clearly defined quality specifications and operating parameters.
- Ensures on time execution of production processes and performs the key role in managing the throughput of work through the various production areas.
- Ensures co-ordination of the various area team leaders such that the required velocity and flow of the production department is achieved.
- Owns the production KPI’s: communicates issues and resolutions to any performance issues.
- Owns the training process for all production staff, including on-boarding and retraining as required.
- Liaises with other functions to ensure availability of resources and materials needed to execute production schedule.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to schedule a complex production operation.
- Ability to understand and work with multiple process constraints and interdependencies.
- Proven experience of leading a production team in both a manual and machine dependant environment.
- Ability to understand key metrics and both initiate and deliver improvements.
- Ability to understand and process documentation such as drawings and process flow.
- Associate Degree in engineering or relevant manufacturing / industrial discipline.
- Significant experience in a production environment that includes machining, inspection and clean room activities.
- Minimum of 5 years working in or 3 years leading or 3 years in scheduling a complex production environment consisting of machining, inspection and clean room activities.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to G&H Moorpark using the form below.