Job title: Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Scope of the role:
The Maintenance Technician reports to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible to performs maintenance on all plant equipment including preventative maintenance, trouble shooting, and repair work as needed. Repair breakdowns to get machinery back up and running as soon as possible. This includes facility maintenance on the interior/exterior of the building.
- Building maintenance and repairs.
- Provides support to production as needed.
- Maintain all production equipment as assigned.
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery and tools.
- Able to build and set-up house polishing laps.
- Maintains established preventive maintenance program.
- Perform other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent education gained through work experience.
- 2+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in troubleshooting manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and safety procedures.
- Proficiency in the use of power and hand tools.
- Knowledge of electricity and plumbing.
- Ability to drive a forklift.