IMAGING SYSTEMS Visible, SWIR, MWIR, LWIR and Broadband systems
G&H provide cutting-edge optical solutions to the most challenging customer needs and operational environments, originating from the long successful heritage of the StingRay Optics
team in Keene, NH. Our high performance optical design and specialized coatings provide optimal imagery for demanding Aerospace & Defence applications such as Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR), border control, first-responder and machine vision applications. Our capabilities
span from proof-of-concept to and including manufacturing
of production units. We work side-by-side with our customers through phase gate reviews to generate the right solution. Whether this a standard, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTs) lens, pre-engineered or a fully customized solution. We set the standard for infrared lenses and integrated systems for rugged environments and demanding applications including space.
Our extensive design services benefit from world class in-house lens manufacture and complex coating capability. We provide expert advice, simplify and solve complex problems delivering results quickly.
- Customer Engineering Services - Our experts support complex optical and opto-mechanical design and system production. We align with your goals and objectives to turn vision into reality.
- Proof of Concept and Feasibility Studies – Working with clients establish and prove product value, validate innovative solutions and demonstrate features in principle.
- Prototyping – G&H offers a range of prototyping technologies to model, test or sample new releases.
- Production – Flexible international production facilities supply small scale through to mass production at a consistent, certified quality. We can assemble your lens assembly, sub-systems and systems.
- Test – Our state of the art test and measurement equipment ensure quality and conformity. We employ industry standard methods to very and certify each assembly.
Our premium designs range from a single lens element through to a complex optical assemblies. They are typically high-performance, high-value solutions commonly featuring:
- UV through to long-wave IR wavelengths
- High optical resolution
- High transmission
- Low mass
- Fixed, variable and motorized focus systems
- Environmental protection
- Space saving packaging
- Standard and custom mounts and interfaces
- Human factors and ergonomics
Shortwave Infrared (SWIR) Standard product catalog (SWIR)
Midwave Infrared (MWIR) Standard product catalog (MWIR)
Longwave Infrared (LWIR) Standard product catalog (LWIR)
Broadband systems Standard product catalog (Broadband)
For more information please visit our StingRay Optics website.