Crimson LWIR lens assemblies
The Crimson Series™ is designed to sense minute differences in temperature, operating and achromatically corrected over the wavelength range from 8–12 µm.Full Product Description
- 8–12 µm
- Focal length:
- 9.7 mm, 25 mm, 50 mm, 100 mm, 200 mm, 180° HFOV
- Image Diameter:
- 21 mm
Need a product customized?
We can customize our products to fit your requirements.Find out more
For sensing minute differences in temperature, Crimson lenses are available in a variety of mounts to cover the widest selection of commercial LWIR cameras.
Designed to suit applications that include scientific grade cryogenically cooled LWIR cameras as well as uncooled assemblies that we have developed and delivered over the years to operate in the most challenging of environments.
All lenses ship standard with our StingWare™ Controller featuring:
- Metric zoom and focus mechanisms offering positioning precision and repeatability
- Temperature adjusted focal length and object distance
- Active athermalization functionalities
The controller utilizes integrated hardware on the lens cells to minimize system hysteresis to accurately and repeatedly report back exact focal length and object distances. This means never losing steps and no drift over temperature.
- Broadband optimized
- Achromatically corrected
- Active thermalization functionalitiess
- Configurable communications interface
- Adaptable for power supplies from 12-24 VF
|Focal length||9.7 mm, 25 mm, 50 mm, 100 mm, 200 mm, 180° HFOV|
|Image Diameter||21 mm|