QX Series Pockels Cells
Operating in the 300–1100 nm wavelength range with active apertures from 9.5–19.5 mm, at a repetition rate up to 3 kHz.Full Product Description
- Hard aperture diameter:
- 9.25 mm - 19.5 mm (see table)
Need a product customized?
We can customize our products to fit your requirements.Find out more
These Pockels cells offer a voltage contrast ratio that is greater than 2000:1 at 1064 nm. QX series Pockels cells have a compact design with robust ceramic apertures and premium UV-grade fused silica windows for high transmission and contrast ratio.
The QX series employs broadband, high damage threshold solgel AR coating for improved durability and performance. All units are tested for optic and electric function and are supplied with a QA inspection report and suggested alignment procedures.
- Solid-state – solgel coated crystal
- Highest available (>98% in the crystal) deuteration levels
- G&H grown KD*P crystal
- Adhesive/epoxy-free assembly
- Premium UV-grade fused silica windows
- Apertures from 9.25-19.5 mm diameter
- Lowest absorption in the industry
- Economical upgrade/rebuild program
- Highest optical damage resistance
- Test documentation with each device
- Operation to 3 kHz (10 kHz attenuated model)
- One-year limited warranty
|Hard aperture diameter||9.25 mm - 19.5 mm (see table)|
|Intrinsic contrast ratio (ICR)||5000:1 @ 1064 nm|
|DC quarter wave voltage||3.5 kV @ 1064 nm|
|Hard aperture diameter||9.25 mm||12.3 mm||15.1 mm||19.5 mm|
|Single pass insertion loss @ 1064 nm||<1.4%||<1.4%||<1.8%||<2.0%|
|Voltage contrast ratio (VCR) @ 1064 nm (parallel polarizers)||2500:1||1500:1||1800:1||1000:1|
|Single pass distortion @ 633 nm||<λ/8||<λ/8||<λ/8||<λ/6|
|Capacitance (DC)||5 pF||7 pF||9 pF||13 pF|
|10-90% rise time (theoretical) into 50 Ω line||0.8 ns||1.1 ns||1.1 ns||1.5 ns|
Please use the form below to request a quote. If you have any questions about our products, please contact us.