QX1014A short path length pockels cell
Operating in the 300–1100 nm wavelength range with short path length active apertures from 8 mm, at a repetition rate up to 10 kHz.Full Product Description
- Intrinsic contrast ratio (ICR):
- Optical transmission:
Need a product customized?
We can customize our products to fit your requirements.Find out more
Short path length components reduce nonlinear self-focusing in higher peak power applications and temporal pulse broadening in femtosecond
These Pockels cells offer a voltage contrast ratio that is greater than 1200:1 at 633 nm and has a compact design with robust ceramic apertures and premium UV-grade fused silica windows for high transmission and contrast ratio.
Employs broadband, high damage threshold solgel AR coating for improved durability and performance. All units are tested for optic and electric function and are supplied with a QA inspection report and suggested alignment procedures.
- Solid-state – solgel coated crystal
- Highest available (>98% in the crystal) deuteration levels
- G&H grown KD*P crystal
- Adhesive/epoxy-free assembly
- Premium UV-grade fused silica windows
- Lowest absorption in the industry
- Economical upgrade/rebuild program
- Highest optical damage resistance
- Test documentation with each device
- One-year limited warranty
|Hard aperture diameter||8 mm|
|Intrinsic contrast ratio (ICR)||>1200:1|
|Voltage contrast ratio (VCR)||>450:1|
|DC half-wave voltage||≤3.8kV|
|Transmitted wavefront error||≤λ/8|
Please use the form below to request a quote. If you have any questions about our products, please contact us.